One of my favorite things to do during the holidays is watch movies. There's the classic holiday movies, the cartoon ones, the funny ones, and my personal faves the made for tv ones! So here's some of my faves from each genre in no particular order...
- The Santa Clause-...okay I lied, this is hands down my fave movie of all time. Now the rest will be in no particular order.
- Dear Santa-a made for tv gem! Such a cute movie.
- The Grinch-the one with Jim Carrey.
- Rudolph-ahhhh, I love his little voice.
- Christmas with the Kranks-ugh, this movie just makes me so happy. And it's super funny. I read the book too, which is equally as fun.
- Hats Off to Christmas-have the tissues cause there's a part of this that's a tear jerker.
- Home Alone 1 & 2-both classics and bring back so many childhood memories.
- Christmas Vacation-this is another classic, but still hilarious every time I see it.
- It's a Wonderful Life-this is my 2nd favorite xmas movie. I watch it every Christmas eve <3.
What's your fave holiday movies? What do you look forward to this time of year? Let me know if the comments below, xo!