- my 1st fave has to be my new car! (well new to me, haha!) but it's all mine and I couldn't be happier!
- HOCKEY is back. The Rangers have been playing like a new team that's out for blood and honestly nothing makes me happier.
- My leather baseball cap. Which is the same one Jaclyn Hill has (I only know this because I bought it off of the link she had in her video)
- Salted Caramel anything-this is my version of pumpkin spice. I just can't get enough. The Dunkin SC hot chocolate is the bomb.com
- Twisted Palace by Erin Watt-was there any question? If you haven't been ruined by the Royals yet, do yourself a favor and download Paper Princess on a Friday and make no plans for the weekend...cause Ella, Reed, and the crew will be all the plans you need!
- Milk Highlighter-I've been using this under any powder highlight to make sure that it pops to be seen from space.
- Maybelline Push Up Drama mascara-this one is a bit of a wild card for me. I don't really love the brush, it's thin and sparse. But the formula makes my lashes dark and long, so everything I'm looking for in a mascara.
- Kylie Cosmetics matte lipstick in Koko K-do I really even need to add this to the list? It's a staple and has become my signature shade
- dnfd Co Face Mask-this face mask is a gem. The formula is thick and has very little smell. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and healthy after each use. Definitely check this brand out! *a big thanks to the founder, Ali for sending a sample to me :)
Let me know what your fave products in October were in the comments, XO!
ps-Happy Halloween! I hope you have a spook-tacular day :)