Last week I shared my May goal list for the blog, but this week I bring you my to be read list for Summer! If you don't know this about me (well, then you must be new here, so hello!) I love to read. It's one of my favorite things to do and in the Summer, I seem to go through books like water. My to be read list is always a mile long, so I thought by putting it on here, it'd be a good reminder. So in no particular order here are the books on my Summer read list..
- Pretty Girls by Karen Slaughter
- The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney
- Under Your Skin by Sabine Durrant
- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
- Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll
- White Lines by Jennifer Banash
- Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
What are some books you are dying to read this Summer? Let me know in the comments, xo!