- Corn on the cob-with butter and salt. Whenever I eat it, I always save it for after the meal. I call it dessert. Ah, it's so good. I will admit, I'm mega messy when eating it and will probably never eat it in front of a date, ever.
- Watermelon. Did you read that in a Beyonce voice? No, just me. Ohhhh-kay. This is my fave Summer fruit. I like it anytime of day and in my water.
- Potato salad. Okay this is a weird one and I know you can get it or make it anytime of year, but this is just a Summer fave for me.
- Hot dogs. Duh. I like mine with spicy mu-stard.
- Smores! YUMMMM! Bonfire-check!
- Iced tea. I love making fruit iced teas. I use the fruit sampler teabags and steep them in a pot, add them to a pitcher, throw in some ice. Chill for 3 hours and then enjoy!
- Fruit tarts. Yes, the ones at the grocery store that you see in the produce section. The ones with pudding bases, ahhh, yummmo.
- Ice Cream!! Nothing better than a soft serve vanilla cone with rainbow sprinkles. I haven't had one yet this Summer...it's a must!
Do you have a fave Summer food? Let me know so I can add it to my Summer food list of eats, xo!