After having my first cold of the season last week, I figured I would share some of my sick day must haves.
- Tissues! I like the kind that have a cooling sensation or aloe.
- Tea in a cute mug. There's nothing like a hot cup of tea when you aren't feeling well. I've been loving Bigelow's Vanilla Caramel and Harney & Sons Soho Blend. And a cute mug is just a bonus that makes you feel happy.
- Movies or a marathon of your fave show. I was lucky enough that there was a Keeping Up marathon on when I was sick.
- Your favorite blanket. Mine is grey and super soft. If I know I won't be sleeping at home, I bring it with me.
- Fuzzy socks and lotion. I like to multitask and give my feet a little treat while I get some rest.
- Cough drops. I love the Vitamin C drops or sugar-free menthol ones.
- Soup! Everyone has their fave soup and mine happens to be a good old cup of noodles.
- Zoey/Buggy! She is the world's best cuddler and absolutely the best nurse as well.
I hope that I don't need this list again anytime soon, until tomorrow, xo!
instagram; kmp718 | twitter; @kmpevents | pinterest; kmp718